The BOCK 241 primary use will undoubtedly be female and male vocals. Use a pop filter and get up close for that intimate “big vocal” sound. A few inches away, the proximity effect recedes and the mic gets flatter in response. At distance, the BOCK 241 is amazing on instruments and ensembles. In front of a drum set it sounds like you are standing there; on stringed instruments it captures the transients and complex harmonic structure that spell the difference between good and great.
• Brite/ Normal switch for amazing versatility
• Works well for all vocal or instrumental use
• Tuned to work in a variety of studio situations
• Transformer balanced output
• Handpicked, individually tested capsule
• Select “New Old Stock” EF814k tube is readily available
• Low noise, low distortion